Ledcor are hiring for a Senior Integration Specialist to join us on a full-time permanent basis. You are a skilled application and data integration specialist with experience in every step of event-driven integrations design, development, testing and troubleshooting.
As a Senior Integration Specialist, you will lead efforts to integrate Ledcor's software applications, collaborating with vendors and internal teams to ensure solutions meet performance goals. You'll also work with architects and managers to align with the organization's architecture and contribute to technical guidelines and standards.
We are committed to the long-term success and wellbeing of our employees. Our total rewards package is designed to provide compensation and benefits programs that support your health, wellness, and financial security. Including items such as competitive salaries and profit-sharing program; exceptional health, dental, vision plans, life and disability coverages; comprehensive retirement plans, generous vacation and leave, family support benefits, mental health resources, and more. We offer ongoing employee training and development, team building and career growth opportunities.
This is a work from home position with the understanding you will be required in office as the business needs. Apply today to join our True Blue team in Edmonton or Vancouver!
- Understand and interpret documented business requirements; work with business system analysts to ensure that integration solutions enhance business processes and minimize any negative impact on the company.
- Architect and design integration solutions in accordance with enterprise integration patterns, best practices, and industry guidelines.
- Develop integration solutions according to the documented functional and non-functional requirements, enterprise architecture patterns and the integration architecture provided.
- Organize and facilitate testing activities to identify and resolve system integration issues during quality assurance testing, pre-production testing, production releases and production maintenance phases.
- Liaise with internal and external groups to help resolve issues in the functionality and interoperability of integrations, cloud-based infrastructure, and other services.
- Assist in planning and design of new systems to maximize reuse of application components and patterns.
- Establish consensus and attain agreement between stakeholders.
- Present complex, difficult ideas to stakeholders and company management in a simple-to-understand manner.
- Effectively communicate updates to project teams and business leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Ability to communicate complex issues effectively to senior management and business teams.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Clear and thorough understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and software testing process.
- Familiarity with IT service management frameworks and applications (ITIL, ServiceNow).
- Knowledge of IT security concepts, frameworks, and best practices.
- Strong skills in enterprise application integration and API development using integration platforms (Boomi, MuleSoft, TIBCO, IBM etc.).
- Advanced skills and knowledge of event-driven architecture and platforms (Solace, Kafka)
- Knowledge and experience with Enterprise Architecture principles, languages, frameworks, and tools (TOGAF, ArchiMate, Avolution Abacus)
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems and their integration layers (JD Edwards, Workday – we can assess)
- Strong skills and knowledge of API tools: Postman, SoapUI
- Understanding of network and messaging protocols: HTTP, SMTP, SOAP.
- Knowledge of web services and architecture patterns: REST, API, RPC.
- Knowledge of data-interchange formats, markup and description languages: JSON, HTML, XML, WSDL, RAML.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Nov 14, 2023
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada