At Ledcor, we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive the business forward. Our accounts receivable department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash influx and collecting client payments. We’re searching for a skilled Billing Administrator to join our accounts receivable team with the company’s aviation division to help process and track invoices and record payments accurately, efficiently, and timely. The accounts receivable specialist will have a day-to-day and ongoing impact on deadline-driven financial transactions while maintaining good terms with our valued partners and clients.
As a Billing Administrator, you will be responsible for validating complex billing information, invoice preparation, client invoice submissions, billing reconciliations, reporting, cash application and job close out. Interaction and communication with the project operational teams is essential to ensure data accuracy, timeliness, and completeness.
Joining our team means:
- Stability in knowing you have long term employment and growth opportunities
- A competitive wage so you can comfortably provide for your family, with current wages under review
- Health & Dental Benefits that start the day you do and RRSP matching, so you and your family feel secure in the future
Click the link below to see what it’s like to work with our team:
Support our Summit Air team in Yellowknife, NT or Vancouver, BC!
- Compile essential information and reports, such as client information, expense receipts and third-party invoices, from multiple, complex sources to support invoicing
- Use aviation systems to access information related to invoicing
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients professionally via telephone, email, and mail
- Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared
- Ensure the accuracy of all invoice elements and verify invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment
- Understanding of basic principles of finance and accounting
- Prepare client invoice submissions using external payment systems
- Preparation of customer billings and submission for entry into the ERP system
- Electronic or standard mail services to deliver billing to customers
- Escalate problems with appropriate discretion and expedite the resolution of any issues
- Support the business and employee service center with investigating customer payments as required for proper cash applications in the ERP system
- Minimum two years’ experience in an accounts receivable or similar role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge (Functions and Formulas) is mandatory
- Experience with electronic billing systems would be an asset
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required in identifying, investigating and resolving billing discrepancies, variances, denials, and appeals
- Strong mathematical skills
- Superb time management and detail orientation
- Proficiency with Google Drive
- Proficiency with the ERP system JDE as asset
- Experience in driving process improvement
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Nov 16, 2023
1055 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC, Canada