As the HS&E Administrator, you will be responsible for compiling safety statistics and reports as well as maintaining safety related documentation to support the HS&E project teams. You're a safety professional who excels in interpersonal relationships & supports in the implementation of the HS&E program. You are looking to grow & diversify your experience with a company that has a strong safety culture that goes above and beyond regulatory standards to be an industry leader.
We are committed to the long-term success and wellbeing of our employees. Our total rewards package is designed to provide compensation and benefits programs that support your health, wellness, and financial security.
Looking to start or grow your experience in Safety? Apply today to join our Mining team in Arizona!
- Provides administrative support within project and safety teams
- Supports the development of material for safety orientations, Toolbox Talks, Safe Work Practices, and Job Hazard Assessments and orders additional safety materials when required
- Supports incident investigations
- Provides operations leadership with safety statistics, weekly and monthly, through collection of data from corporate computer programs and the project sites (person hours TRIF, Incident trending, lead indicator compliance)
- Ensures statistical information is captured from the sites in a timely manner - weekly and monthly. Overseeing monthly reminders, auditing, editing, and reporting of Lead Indicators to Project leaders
- Maintains HS&E filing systems and handles appropriate document control for safety documentation both electronic and physical
- 1+ years practical experience in administration & as a HS&E professional
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Outgoing, eager to learn, strong work ethic with the ambition to grow in the HS&E field
- Possesses some HS&E technical knowledge & background
- Site based position
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week
Bullhead City, AZ