As a licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) with one or more years of experience working on large aircraft, you’re looking for an opportunity that leverages your experience and gives you more autonomy!
Working with Summit Air, safety is the top priority, and the perks are endless!
Joining our team means:
- Stability in knowing you have long term employment and growth opportunities
- A competitive wage so you can comfortably provide for your family
- Health & Dental Benefits that start the day you do and RRSP matching
Copy the link below to see what it’s like to work with our team:
We have bases in Yellowknife, Vancouver, Edmonton, Ontario & Calgary and are hiring for both resident and rotational AMEs across all locations. Interested in joining the Summit team? Apply today!
- Conduct maintenance on fleet aircraft or aircraft components in accordance with the applicable standards of airworthiness
- Troubleshoot faulty systems
- Track and plan maintenance activities and coordinate with Dispatch as required
- Maintain spares package through communication with stores department
- Maintain aircraft records using computerized maintenance tracking system
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all required paperwork
- Minimum 1 year of licensed AME experience, preferably working with larger aircraft
- Possess Transport Canada AME License
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Proven observational, decision-making and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proven leadership skills
- We have both resident and rotational positions. Most of our AME crew are on a 2 week on/ 2 week off rotation.
1055 West Hastings St,