You’re a Project Manager with over 8 years of experience working in multi-disciplinary large-scale design-build/P3 construction projects. You will develop and execute project plans and schedules, ensuring the highest safety and quality standards. You have a proven track record for meeting budgets, schedules, and scope.
We provide a competitive total compensation package, excellent training, benefits, RRSP and career growth potential with advancement opportunities within our diversified company.
Watch our 75th anniversary video to see what it's like working for Ledcor.
If you are interested in leading commercial design-build construction projects and mentoring a team of professionals, join the Ledcor Building team in Vancouver, BC.
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety, and environmental protection on the project. Applies the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance with Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations, and codes for all employees and subcontractors on the project.
- Creates and/or facilitates the Project Quality Program to ensure project materials are supplied, and work is completed per design-build project requirements.
- Ensures that design-build projects are executed according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes, maintaining high-quality standards.
- Develops and maintains the construction schedule in conjunction with the project team to meet milestones and completion dates for design-build projects.
- Leads project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the ongoing progression of projects.
- Identifies and manages opportunities and risks specific to design-build projects to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and financial targets.
- Maintains, tracks, and reports all financial aspects of design-build projects, including forecasts and billings.
- Manages the procurement process for design-build projects, including subcontractor/trade/supplier negotiations and awards.
- 8+ years of construction experience as a Project Manager or similar direct supervisory role
- Completed post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering, or a related discipline is an asset.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications, costs, budgets, and current construction practices and methodology, especially in the context of design-build/ P3 projects.
- Ability to determine the root causes of problems, identify short and long-term solutions, anticipate patterns, and look beyond the immediate problem to wider implications, especially in design-build scenarios.
- Capable of anticipating constructability issues in moderate to complex design-build situations and creating new solutions in the construction plan and schedule.
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to influence and persuade others to reach a consensus in
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements.
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
1055 West Hastings St,