Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Job ID: R18436
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Summary:You are a provincially registered Journeyperson / Apprentice Instrumentation Technician with experience to support us on industrial projects. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working on the BHP Headframe project.
• Read and interpret drawings and follow code specifications and procedures
• Instrumentation tubing
• Installation, installing instruments, hoses and fabrication
• Calibration of components and instruments according to manufacturers’ specifications
• Inspecting and testing, fault finding and ability to troubleshoot
• Journeypersons must be willing to act as a mentor to apprentices
• Have a Journeyperson Instrumentation certification or be a registered apprentice from a recognized provincial training authority
• Experience with working on a construction project in an industrial setting
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
• Successful candidates will require CSTS 2020, SCOT, CSO or BSO, WHMIS
• Fall Protection and EWP (Energy Safe Canada)
• 14 days on / 7 days off schedule, working 10 hours per day
• Site based camp provided
• Travel allowance for qualifying candidates
• Benefits provided by CLAC including extended health, dental, pension and RRSP's
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
3218D Faithfull Avenue, Saskatoon, SK