As a Location Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of sales professionals in the Okanagan region, tasked with selling telecommunications solutions while building the reputation of our client. Your previous experience in a sales or customer service role will help you provide a high level of customer service, pro-actively develop new business and build long lasting client relationships.
Our team, working throughout Western Canada in the telecommunications industry, is growing rapidly. If you are energetic and looking to develop your sales and leadership skills, you will excel in this exciting development role. No previous telecommunications experience is required!
• Access to company vehicles
• Additional sales bonuses and incentives
• Sales training program, providing full support to give you the knowledge
and skills that will set you up for success from day 1
Join our sales team in Kelowna B.C today!
- Ability to lead a team of 5-8 Sales Account Coordinators to sell innovative telecommunication solutions to residential customers.
- Directing the day-to-day activities of team members, which includes assembling teams’ sales routes, verifying home counts and ensuring data accuracy.
- Being actively involved in selling and leading from ‘in front’ – balancing personal sales with supporting the team to be successful in meeting their individual and team targets.
- Involved in hiring process of new Sales Account Coordinators.
- Responsible for coaching, training, and sales management of team members, including performance management.
- Being the main point of contact for all customer escalations.
- Effectively communicate attributes of the telecommunications network build happening in the homeowner’s community.
- Work with team members to help customers understand the costs, impacts, and product advantages.
- Consolidate team’s progress reports, updates, and sales data and report back to senior management team.
- Support LTS semi-annual and annual performance review process .
- 2-5 years of direct sales experience with proven knowledge of sales and marketing techniques, with experience in a leadership capacity
- Excellent sales staff recruiting, training and motivation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed exceptional sales targets in challenging sales environments
- Energetic and driven individual with a positive personality
- High level of integrity and an unrelenting drive to provide best in class service to clients
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Experience working/playing in a competitive team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Thrive under pressure and enjoy setting and achieving goals
- Proven relationship building skills with both clients and co-workers
- Flexible schedule is required including evenings and weekends. Regular shift is Tuesday-Saturday
- Salary + commission
- Some travel may be required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
700-1628 Dickson Avenue,