As the Systems Analyst (Delivery) – ERP Solutions you will analyze, design, configure applications, develop scripts / custom reports / forms, test and deliver solutions using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) information technology. You will be responsible for technical analysis and continuous improvement of the ERP platform including third party software products. In this role you will work across the JD Edwards platform, Accounts Payable invoice processing (Perceptive Content), ERP reporting and analytics and interoperability with ERP complementary products or services that are implemented in the future.
You will work collaboratively with functional analysts and developers, solutioning and documenting technical extensions to the ERP application and its ecosystem to deliver ERP solution improvements.
We are committed to the long-term success and wellbeing of our employees. Our total rewards package is designed to provide compensation and benefits programs that support your health, wellness, and financial security. This includes items such as competitive salaries and profit-sharing program; exceptional health, dental, vision plans, life and disability coverages; comprehensive retirement plans, generous vacation and leave, family support benefits, mental health resources, and more. We offer ongoing employee training and development, team building and career growth opportunities.
This position can be based out of British Columbia or Alberta and is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required in office. Come join our True Blue team by applying today.
- Performs and assists with the design, development, configuration, testing, and implementation delivery of ERP system improvements
- Assists in evaluating incoming technical requests and identifying appropriate technology solutions to execute and solve for functional requirements
- Advocates for optimizing and leveraging existing and new ERP features
- Supports the team with assessing potential technical solutions, including proof of concepts, to solve for functional requirements
- Maintains effective working relationships
- Ensures all business application enhancement requests are acknowledged and resolved per the established project success criteria
- Assists with the development of test automation scripts and leverages development test tools, JDE Orchestrations, and UI layer test automation to enable reasonably comprehensive test coverage
- Proactively and effectively communicates systems changes and updates to technical and non-technical stakeholders and managed service providers
- Identifies, establishes, and supports value-added cross-functional data and system linkages helping to enable a cohesive eco-system of systems and processes
- Maintains knowledge of the end-to-end ERP solution landscape and awareness of touchpoints to other teams or supporting agencies
- Maintains ERP application knowledge pertinent to the relevant Ledcor business domain areas this role supports
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science or Software Development Engineering is desirable
- Knowledge of systems analysis, quality assurance, technical change management with the ability to identify/define gaps, risks, and requirements
- Minimum 5 years of “out the box” ERP systems developer / analyst experience with JD Edwards (preferably) or similar ERP software (such as PeopleSoft or Oracle eBusiness Suite)
- Proven critical thinking skills with an ability to deal with ambiguity
- 5+ years of experience in business application continuous improvement (enhancements, upgrades, etc) while facilitating or assisting technical requirements gathering, detailed technical solution design and iterative demo/feedback workshops, and system testing
- Experience with Perceptive Content or similar solutions is desirable
- Experience with test management tools (e.g., TestRail, JIRA, HP QC) and practices, including regression test automation is preferred
- Previous exposure working in a functional capacity, integrating ERP systems with other business applications is an asset with a solid understanding of desirable integration patterns
- Experience working with external managed services providers including external JDE CNC services is desirable
- JDE BI Publisher, OVR, or similar reporting output tools experience is highly desirable
- Occasional event-related travel may be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
7008 Roper Road NW,