As the Project Controls Specialist, you will execute and administer the Cost Control, Schedule Management, Progress and Performance Monitoring, and Change Management of one or more projects/programs within our Ledcor Technical Services team.
We are committed to the long-term success and wellbeing of our employees. Our total rewards package is designed to provide compensation and benefits programs that support your health, wellness, and financial security. Including items such as competitive salaries and profit-sharing program; exceptional health, dental, vision plans, life and disability coverages; comprehensive retirement plans, generous vacation and leave, family support benefits, mental health resources, and more. We offer ongoing employee training and development, team building and career growth opportunities.
Be part of our dynamic and supportive Project Controls team in this work from home (WFH) position. Apply today to join the Ledcor Technical Services team!
- Cultivates a thorough understanding of the applicable project/program through critical examinations of the contract provisions, scope of work, estimate, and risk profile
- Works with a Sr. Project Controls Specialist to develop a Project Controls Plan (PCP) and proceed with the build out of the baseline control budget
- Assists the Sr. Project Controls Specialist and a Planner/Scheduler to prepare the project/program schedule with input from the client, engineering, procurement, and construction
- Meets weekly with Construction to update progress and provide updates to the Planner/Scheduler for the publication of three-week lookaheads, and month end reporting packages
- Ensures the timely and accurate recording of project/program progress and provide the information required to facilitate timely and accurate invoicing
- Reports on the Cost Performance Index (CPI) and Cost Variance (CV), Schedule Performance Index (SPI) and Schedule Variance (SV), and other performance metrics commonly used for the monitoring and status of projects/programs
- Updates and maintain the Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) using standard Estimate-to-Complete methodology
- Monitors and coordinates with Operations, Commercial, and Finance to manage change to the baseline quantities, scope, cost, and schedule
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Project experience with an Engineering and Construction company
- Experience working on linear construction work will be considered an asset e.g. Transmission & Distribution, Telecommunications, Pipeline
- Program/portfolio project controls experience will be considered an asset
- Experience with InEight will be considered an asset
- Experience with Quickbase will be considered an asset
- Experience with TILOS will be considered an asset
- Experience with JD Edwards will be considered an asset
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level with Excel and Power BI
- Earned Value Management (EVM) experience
- Experience with P6 building and updating schedules
- Experienced with Estimate to Complete (ETC) methodology for the development of the Estimate at Complete (EAC)
- Proven track record of maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- This is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to attend the office or site as business needs require
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Link to: https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify
411 W Arapaho Rd,