Full Time Regular Job Summary
You're an experienced Superintendent with over 8 years of field operations experience, in a leadership capacity, working in multi-disciplinary commercial, light industrial and retail projects. You are recognized as an expert in the commercial construction industry and have a proven track record of project successes. You will be responsible for executing construction projects according to Ledcor's high safety and quality standards. You're a natural leader with the ability to delegate work to field staff, contractors, and tradespeople.
Diversify your experience. Build your talent. Join the Ledcor Building team in Bellevue, WA.Responsibilities
- Demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project
- Apply the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project
- Ensure project materials are supplied and work is completed in compliance with the Project Quality Program
- Ensure that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that high quality standards are maintained
- Develop, maintain, and drive the construction schedule in conjunction with project team; ensures project milestones and completion dates are met
- Strategically plan and implement manpower levels and material quantities and ensures proper equipment and trades are available as required
- Assume a leadership role and provides guidance to project team members in order to contribute to their development and career growth
- Lead project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the projects ongoing progression
- Oversee project reporting that accurately tracks site progress, events, inspections and other relevant information
- Perform other related duties as required
- 8+ years of construction experience as a Superintendent or similar direct supervisory role
- Combination of work experience and / or technical training in an industry-related trade certification / education program
- Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental protection practices and procedures as they apply to common construction processes
- Solid understanding of current construction practices
- Proven ability to guide safe work practices in a high pressure environment while maintaining project quality, schedule, and budget
- Strong knowledge of construction documents, contracts, costs, and budgets
- Strong working knowledge of scheduling and project management
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders, interpret stakeholders needs, and identify solutions
- Capable of anticipating constructability issues in complex situations and creating solutions in the construction plan and schedule; can influence and persuade others to adopt a point of view
- Facilitation and mentoring skills-ability to move the team forward and resolve conflict situations
- A track record of building successful teams and promoting teamwork through motivating, coaching, and consensus-building
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to use Word, Excel, Outlook. Familiarity with scheduling software
- You will be required to travel to various project locations and offices
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Building Construction USADate Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security