Full Time Regular Job Summary
Your experience supporting Business Development and Service Delivery enables you to provide product management and development support to the Business Development and Operations teams. Your experience includes interpreting client requests and collaborating with subject matter experts to develop contract scope and pricing structure that aligns with organizational capabilities. You will define standard product and service offerings, conduct analysis and make recommendations to improve profitability while meeting client expectations.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Vancouver, BC.Responsibilities
- Supports the Business Development team with contract scope and pricing structure by conducting analysis and collaborating with subject matter experts (including Operations, Legal, Finance, Billing) to build out Master Services Agreements and Statements of Work that align with organizational capabilities.
- Differentiates and defines standard vs. non-standard (premium) services, including standardized product pricing and specifications.
- Reviews non-standard client requests, reviewing pricing structure to assess profitability, and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Conducts research, gathers information and conducts analysis on internal performance metrics (e.g. performance against Service Level Agreements).
- Communicates data results to Business Development team for use in external marketing collateral.
- Identifies opportunities to improve existing product and service offerings.
- Identifies areas for process improvement, recommending opportunities for streamlining procedures and building efficiencies within the department.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Management or in a related role.
- Background in financial modelling preferred.
- Experience in telecommunications industry would be an asset.
- Proven expertise and skill in product management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, anticipate stakeholder needs, and proactively identify innovative solutions.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and ensure that the business outcomes are being achieved.
- Strong analytical skills, and a logical problem solver.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted