Full Time Regular Job Summary
Do you like working with fantastic people and being able to satisfy your thirst for details? As a Technical Records Clerk you will ensure that all aviation parts are being tracked in the database, recorded, filed, and stored properly for future reference. This isn't your typical data entry role, there is something new to work on each day.
You will be part of a close-knit team with leaders who are supportive of your career growth and training. And the benefits are top notch!
Become a key contributor to our team. Join Summit Air in Yellowknife, NT today!Responsibilities
- Update the computer-based tracking system
- Ensure parts with serial numbers are being tracked in the database (Sky Logic & RAAS), recorded, filed, and stored properly for future reference
- Cross reference updated daily hours for weekly maintenance forecast
- Produce reports for the maintenance office, Production Manager and Dispatch
- Update printouts of aircraft Technical Log Books
- Processes all completed job cards including installs, removals and comply / resets for parts and inspections
- Double checks all aircraft maintenance releases after the QA Manager has stamped and approved paperwork
- High school diploma
- Previous experience in a similar administrative or accounting role
- Proficiency with MS Office
- High volume data entry skills
- Excellent record-keeping skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Office based position
- Monday to Friday schedule
Summit Air, a Ledcor subsidiary, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at www.flysummitair.com
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted