Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an Integration Specialist who has experience in the integration of cloud application and infrastructure services in existing IT systems. As the Integration Specialist you will be responsible for developing and implementing API solutions. You will collaborate with external providers to understand new cloud services and integration technologies and their implications for the organization. You will also collaborate with enterprise architects and application managers to ensure new cloud services align to roadmaps and to understand the effect on the organization's information architecture/roadmap.
Please join our True Blue team in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Manages the execution of the integration of cloud application and infrastructure services into existing IT systems by designing and developing integration solutions.
- Coordinates with enterprise architects, application managers and business system analysts to ensure new cloud services align to roadmaps, and to understand the impact of these services on the organization's information architecture.
- Gains an understanding of business requirements by working with business system analysts to ensure that integration and development activities enhance business processes or to minimize any negative impact.
- Designs and develops application solutions with a view to future integrations.
- Liaise with external providers to resolve any issues in the functionality and interoperability of new cloud applications, cloud-based infrastructure, and other cloud services with existing IT systems.
- Assists in planning and design coordination of new systems to maximize reuse of application components and patterns.
- Coordinates testing efforts to identify and resolve system integration issues during quality assurance testing, pre-production, production and post release.
- 2+ years of experience developing application integrations using iPaaS or centralized services/API architecture.
- 5 years of experience in application development/design.
- Experience in large, dynamic enterprise IT systems with competing demands and priorities.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Expert in application design/architecture, integration architecture development, and enterprise application integration.
- Competent in service and IT architecture development.
- JD Edwards, Workday experience is an asset.
- Ability to build a collaborative working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Competent in new technology evaluation and should be able to support technical change management.
- Ability to perform functional requirements analysis and business process analysis.
- Understanding of software testing processes.
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!