Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Permitting Coordinator with 2+ years of experience being responsible for obtaining all necessary related permits for various construction projects. You willwork closely with the engineering team and use your expertiseto resolve any conflicts that arise during permitting, and track a large volume of concurrent permit submittals.
Join our dynamicLedcor Technical Services team in Elmhurst, IL today! Responsibilities
- Obtains permits for construction work right of ways
- Builds and maintains relationships with permitting agencies
- Updates mapping and administrative databases
- Schedules, submits, and tracks permits to meet critical engineering design due dates
- Oversees document control and ensures compliance with customer requirements
- Executes Quality Plan, ensures accuracy of information, documents, deliverables, and forecasts provided to client
- Resolves complex zoning and/or permitting issues
- Understands outside plant design principles, work order procedures, and telecommunication standards in order to stay in compliance with the latest revisions of any relevant Safety Codes, Electric Codes, customer practices and procedures, local and governmental jurisdiction and to remain aligned with theinstructions supplied by thecustomer
- Works safely and independently
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized program, post-secondary institution in Telecom, Engineering or Drafting is an asset
- 2-4 years of Permitting experience, preferably within Telecommunications, Outside Plant or Fielding Operations
- Excellent organizational, planning skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Excellent customer service focus and team player, strong attention to detail
- Passion for safety of employees, contractors and the general public
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
*LTSDESENG* Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security