Full Time Regular Job Summary
You will report to the VP & Corporate Controller with dotted line into the CIO and be responsible for overseeing the strategic and tactical management of enterprise finance applications, including development and support of the ERP system.
You lead the planning, design, configuration and deployment of the enterprise finance applications in support of core finance functions and processes.
You will lead a team of finance and/or IT professionals as well as collaborate with stakeholders, including interacting and presenting to Executive Committee/Technology Investment Council/Board Members, to develop and coordinate IT Finance strategies, roadmaps, budgets, as well as execute projects and services.
Do you believe you have what it takes to tackle this challenging finance leadership role? Apply today to take the first step to joining our team in our Vancouver, BC head office.Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the enterprise finance systems roadmap with inputs from functional leaders to support short and longer-term growth requirements.
- Actively engage in finance systems governance activities, helping to assess and prioritize demand while defining and staging programs and projects.
- Assist with establishment of the IT Finance organization model, including the clarification of roles and responsibilities, in partnership with HR.
- Define and ensure delivery of IT Finance service level objectives.
- Provides strong leadership to IT Finance team through mentorship, career development, interpersonal skills, teamwork ethic, and enabling leadership skills.
- Act as the key point of contact among IT Finance, IS, and finance systems users. Manages relationships with corporate and operations finance leaders, with the goal of enhancing the visibility and value contribution of the IT Finance group. Reports on technology satisfaction, service delivery and business alignment metrics.
- Participate in management of finance systems vendor relationships.
- Provide oversight for systems analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation, and support of technical solutions within the ERP and other supporting finance applications.
- Coordinate implementation of system enhancements, upgrades, updates, patches, and fixes to assure optimal system performance, data integrity, and reliability.
- Enable solutions delivery on ERP platform and related integrations.
- Serve as the key technical interface between IS and the finance functions dependent on Enterprise Applications to determine current and future technology needs.
- Provide thought leadership on ERP and process optimizations across multiple business segments.
- In addition to your post secondary education in Business or Accounting, you ideally have a professional accounting designation with a strong background in financial oversight. You have led cross-functional teams of IT and Finance people and have proven that you can fluently communicate expectations and results to both sides of that spectrum.
- 10+ years of experience performing a similar role in a midsize to large organization
- 10+ years IT leadership/management experience
- 15+ years experience working with, and supporting, finance solutions/systems
- Experience in systems strategy implementation
- Experience implementing systems in a consulting role
- Knowledge of accounting processes and practices; strong finance skills
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audiences and build relationships with all stakeholders in the organization and outside of the organization
Though this role is based in our head office in downtown Vancouver near the skytrain, Stanley Park, and Canada Place, there will be some travel to other offices (less than 25%).
Our Finance team is responsible for all corporate accounting, payroll, treasury, and taxation functions for the Ledcor Group. We provide prompt, accurate service and a professional approach to meeting and anticipating Ledcor's financial needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!