Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Loader Operator looking for an exciting opportunity to work on our Calgary Ring Road project. You have experience handling multiple sizes of pile material and working efficiently with the piling crews. You provide the support required to safely and successfully install piles as per project specifications while following Ledcor's Policies. You look for a company who is safety driven as that is one of your personal top priorities while working on a job.
Join the Ledcor Foundations team in Calgary, AB!Responsibilities
- Utilize multiple loader attachments depending on the material being handled (Grapple, jib, bucket, etc.)
- Able to handle H-Piles, Pipe Piles, and other miscellaneous material as required around site in a safe and efficient manner. Pile sections vary in length up to 60ft
- Perform pre and post-operation inspections on equipment
- Follow all Ledcor and Project safety standards and procedures
- Follow all Ledcor and Project quality standards and procedures
- Able to look ahead at the upcoming work and able to coordinate resources and materials ahead of time
- Able to work in a fast paced environment. Multiple work sites throughout Southwest Calgary
- May be required to perform other work as required on site by Supervision in related to on-site Piling activities
- Must possess valid CSTS 09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Must be experienced with Rubber Tire Front-End Loader equipment (John Deere, Volvo, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver's license and transportation to/from the work sites
- Previous experience handling pile material will be considered an asset
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively communicate on site supervision and crews
- Must be punctual/good with time management
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Monday - Friday, day shift working 10-12 hours per day. May work Saturdays as required
- Preference will be given to local candidates, due to the location of the project
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!