Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are a boom truck operator looking for an exciting opportunity to work on our Calgary Ring Road project. You have experience hoisting multiple sizes of pile material for splicing along with extensive experience operating boom trucks. You look for a company who is safety driven as that is one of your personal top priorities while working on a job.
Join the Ledcor Foundations team in Calgary, AB! Responsibilities
- Operates a 30-ton Boom Truck to hoist and orientate large H-Piles and other materials in a safe and productive manner
- Hoisting pile splices for welders
- Hoisting pile cut offs and placing in a safe manner
- Manipulates several pedals and levers to rotate the crane and raise and lower loads
- Must be a competent rigger and understand the equipment load charts
- Load and transfer miscellaneous material throughout the SW Calgary Ring Road Project site
- May perform other duties related to pile driving as assigned
- Must have a Journeyperson Crane Operator ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must have a Boom Truck Operator ticket
- Class 3 driver's license with air brakes
- Must possess valid CSTS 09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Must be familiar with rigging and different rigging components
- Must be punctual and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player and willing to help others as required
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Monday - Friday, day shift working 10-12 hours per day. Saturdays as required
- Work will continue through winter months
- Preference will be given to local candidates, due to the location of the project
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!