Full Time Temporary Job Summary
As a Statistical Analyst you will be responsible for applying analytical and statistical knowledge to solve complex business problems through modelling and other techniques. You will develop reports and convey key information to business leadership to support operations initiatives.
This is a 6 month full-time temporary contract position.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Austin, TX today!Responsibilities
- Provides thought leadership and creativity to identify opportunities to apply statistics, modeling, or analytics to bring value to business operations
- Utilizes advanced modeling and statistical techniques to support business needs by analyzing high volumes of sales and other key data
- Consults with business unit leadership to provide actionable results
- Uses analytical software (Power BI, Tableau, PowerPivot, SSRS) to develop dashboards and publish reports for business unit leadership
- Consults with business to provide recommendations that support actionable results
- Mentors and provides guidance to analysts in partner departments on procedures and software tools
- 3-5 years of experience performing advanced modeling within an operations environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a related area of study
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, Excel, PowerPivot, Power BI
- Basic understanding of finance and financial concepts
- Demonstrated knowledge of modeling techniques
- Understanding of the relationship between operations and data
- 6 month full-time temporary contract position
- Some travel to Ledcor offices or project sites will be required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
*LTSOPSUPS* Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security