Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Training Coordinator you will assist the LEARN team in the development and delivery of a broad range of technical and training procedures with a focus on rapid training development while adhering to high quality standards and operations procedures.
The LEARN (peer-to-peer) technical training program offers regular webinar and online training to the Building Group. We're looking for a conscientious multi-tasker with excellent organization, communication and team work skills.
Come join our Ledcor Building team in Vancouver, BC.Responsibilities
- Assists in creating and updating online course materials according to brand standards, includes training scripts, videos, eLearning modules, and supporting materials
- Coordinates with subject matter experts and presenters to ensure course content is created in a timely and efficient matter, aligned to our operations procedures and training goals
- Administers Ledcor's Learning Management System (LMS) for Ledcor Building and perform training related functions such as scheduling training sessions, uploading training content and maintaining course catalogue
- Supports the coordination and planning of regular training webinars, including booking training rooms and technical set up
- Facilitates and hosts regular training webinars for large audiences
- Ensures timely, accurate and consistent data collection and entry of information in to LMS
- Responds to a broad range of internal technical and operations procedures-related training requests and inquiries
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of successful experience in the coordination and production of training modules in a busy environment or related experience
- Experience with video editing and eLearning software experience (examples: Camtasia, GoAnimate, Articulate Storyline or similar software). Graphic design experience is an asset
- A proven ability to handle many tasks, set priorities and to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to transform technical content in to visually engaging training and learner friendly presentations
- Sound knowledge of the concepts, practices and techniques related to adult learning and rapid training development is an asset
- Ability to accurately scope and manage training production timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide audience
- Excellent organization, administrative skills, attention to detail, and high degree of accuracy
- Strong technical skills in an MS Office environment including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player with strong customer service mindset
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!