Full Time Temporary Job Summary
We are seeking experienced Journeyman B-Pressure Welders for our integrity digs work in Fox Creek and Sundre, Alberta. The successful candidate will have several years' experience working with all pipe sizes.Responsibilities
• Develops patterns for projects or follows directions in given layouts, blueprints and work orders
• Welds type "A" sleeves for pipeline integrity digs repair
• May perform other related duties assigned Requirements
• Minimum 5 years' experience with in-service welding on pipelines
• Must be an Interprovincial Red Seal or have a Journeyman B-Pressure Welding ticket from a recognized provincial training authority.
• Must hold a valid CWB ticket and WCB Coverage for Alberta
• Previous welding experience on integrity digs project will be an asset
• Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
• Must be willing and able to obtain valid PCST (Pipeline Construction Safety Training), First Aid Level C with CPR, Professional Driver Improvement Training, and Ground Disturbance Level 2 certificates. Training provided.
• Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
• Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
• Must have welding rig
• Must be able to successfully pass the client WQP
• Willing to provide a valid driver abstract Work Conditions
• LOA will be provided
• Travel between site locations is required
• Extended benefits provided by Christian Labour Association of Canada (CLAC)
• Work will be primarily outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!