Full Time Regular Job Summary
Are you passionate about technology and customer service? At Ledcor Technical Services we are one of the leading telecommunications infrastructure and services providers in North America, enabling thousands of customers to connect to the web through new and exciting technologies- everyday. Coordinating these complex deployments requires a backbone of skilled, savvy and solutions-oriented individuals who ensure our staff get to the right locations with the right equipment at the right time, the first time!
Join Ledcor Technical services in Port Coquitlam today!Responsibilities
- Monitors daily technician workloads and conducts outbound calls to communicate work assignments, ensuring customer requirements are met. Handles inbound calls from technicians and client dispatch teams, assesses and adjusting workload as required, and contacts technicians for additional shifts or jobs to address client needs.
- Maintains and updates short-term work schedules for technicians, facilitating ad-hoc requests for additional manpower to align with current work schedules.
- Tracks and manages the onboarding process for new technicians, including the set-up of system requirements.
- Assists with travel coordination, including booking accommodation and transportation for out of town work assignments. Assists with technician vacation planning.
- Provides a range of administrative support tasks including preparing correspondence and creating reports.
- Previous experience in a customer service role in a fast-paced environment
- Previous dispatch experience preferred
- Experience in an office administration role would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proven customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team
- Strong MS Office skills, with a good understanding of Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks and good time management skills
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted