Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an Installer - Level III with four years' of installation experience looking for an exciting opportunity for a project in Lexington, KY. This position will continue for approximately 6 months.
Join our Ledcor Technical Services team today!Responsibilities
- Lead installation team and mentor junior installers and technicians to ensure project deadlines, timely service and quality standards are met
- Provide daily updates on job progress to management
- Work with detailed engineering drawings and rack layout diagrams
- Redline the documents as required
- Perform inventory of all job-related equipment and materials
- Capable of performing additions and removals
- Install, terminate and test AC power at the equipment, identify circuit breaker location and amperage rating
- Install and terminate ground cables to all equipment cabinets, equipment and cable racks
- Install terminate and test CAT5 patch cables
- Install fiber optic cable from patch panel to patch panel/equipment
- Install cabinets on plywood backboard per installation drawings
- Install different types of equipment in cabinets/racks
- Label all cabinets and cables to industry standards
- Pick up and deliver site specific equipment and installation materials
- Ensure that all power and ground cables are installed per industry standards
- Comfortable with responsibility for job site safety and quality
- May perform other related duties as assigned by Manager
- Minimum of 4 years of installation experience with fiber optic equipment
- Familiar with Telcordia's GR-1275 and/or ATT TP76300 installation standards
- In-depth technical knowledge of current telecom products with minimal training is required
- Abilities of a lead installer is required
- This is a home-based position that involves travel to multiple locations. Home location is flexible.
- This is a 6 month position
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security