Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an innovative and passionate Sales Recruiter with a unique ability to attract, assess, and add top talent to an organization. High-volume, full cycle recruitment is your specialty because you have a desire to make the biggest and boldest impact that you possibly can. You are excellent at promoting job opportunities, sourcing talent, and eloquently articulating the company's story--and as a result, you successfully convert external candidates into high-performing employees. Tracking data and liaising with the onboarding team will allow you to continuously fine-tune your craft and identify ways for you and your team to be the best Sales Recruiters in the market.
And here's the most exciting part: YOU get to make the hiring decision. YOU will be closing the deal with candidates and ensuring offer acceptance.
This is not a typical Sales Recruiter role. If you are looking for a position that will give you the freedom to hire the talent that you go above-and-beyond to find and attract, then apply now to join the Human Resources team in Vancouver, BC today!Responsibilities
- Provides full cycle recruitment support, including proactive sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessment and offer presentation/negotiation
- Utilizes the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to source candidates, post jobs and manage the candidate selection workflow, ensuring that recruitment activity is consistently updated
- Leverages various online recruiting resources, employee referrals, and networking strategies to identify candidates who meet the requirements established by the business
- Conducts phone interviews (both scheduled and cold calls) to effectively assess candidate skills, experience, knowledge and cultural fit
- Persuasively communicates the LTS value proposition to sales recruits in order to complete the hiring process, and makes final hiring decisions
- Meets and exceeds performance metrics (i.e. daily call volumes, conversion to hire etc.) established by the Sales Recruiting Manager and Operations
- Collaborates and communicates regularly with the onboarding team to ensure that all sales recruits who have accepted job offers attend scheduled introduction classes
- Tracks all relevant data and provides regular reporting on all recruiting and hiring activities to ensure that team members have access to current information for ad hoc updates as required
- Participates in various campus recruiting, mall and job fair related events to promote the Company brand and support LTS Sales recruitment activities
- Provides ongoing feedback and recommendations on process improvements and strategies to enhance the candidate experience
- 1+ years of experience with high volume sales, B2B and/or sales/promotional recruiting (ideally in an agency environment)
- Previous experience making cold calls
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in full cycle recruitment, including proactive candidate sourcing
- Proficient with various social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and Microsoft Office
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, combined with experience communicating effectively with a diverse customer group
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, and the ability to work effectively in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Office-based position
- Ability to work occasional evenings, holidays, and weekends will be required
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!