Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Document Control Coordinator, you will be responsible for the receipt, maintenance, control and distribution of current drawings, specifications, vendor data and manuals required to complete the scope of work. You will be accountable to and will collaborate closely with the project team to ensure all information is current and distributed promptly to the applicable parties.
Come join our Ledcor Technical Services team in Lexington, KY.Responsibilities
- Organize and maintain all construction documents and records, including construction drawings, RFI's, NCR's, permits, easements, authority submissions, change orders and design review requests
- Record, circulate and monitor all drawings/documents received from the clients, engineering office and vendors
- Prepare transmittals of drawings/documents for submission to the client/subcontractors, manage submittals tracking with the Design Manager
- Remain informed and up-to-date on the current construction project schedule
- Request updated drawings/documents for distribution to project stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation and issuing of maintenance and turnover documentation
- Enter and distribute Daily Reports, including Safety & Quality Control Daily Reports
- Manage document processes and systems to ensure control and availability of documentation to site personnel and other project stakeholders
- Audit and reconcile drawing logs in order to ensure most current set of drawings/documents are being utilized
- Maintain an index of all original document locations, including those stored offsite
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with client, subcontractors and suppliers
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3 or more years of experience in a document control role, ideally in the construction industry
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word and Excel
- Experience with SharePoint, ShareFile, Box, Aconex or a similar document management system an asset
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Proactive, self-motivated and results oriented
- Confident operating in a client-facing role, with the ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- This role will be located out of our project office in Lexington, KY.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
*USFOPS* Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security