Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Document Administrator who is organized and detailed-oriented. With an immediate opening, as a Document Administrator you will be accountable to, and willing to collaborate with the project team and act as the single point of contact for document control related tasks.
Join the Ledcor Technical Service's team in Mississauga, ON!Responsibilities
- Support project team in executing document control related tasks
- Create, maintain, and distribute project-specific document control procedures and user manuals
- Manage EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) metadata fields and update as required
- Provide ongoing EDMS training to the project team, client, and subcontractors as needed
- Oversee and maintain EDMS user permissions
- Monitor compliance with established project-specific document control procedures
- Assist in the preparation and issuing of maintenance and turnover documentation
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with administration in a Construction or Telecommunications setting
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience with Aconex an asset
- Experience writing and maintaining procedure documents
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Team player with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted