Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are a By-hand B-pressure TIG welder with industrial construction experience looking for an exciting opportunity for a project in Swift Current, Saskatchewan.Responsibilities
- Performs Pipe welding (capable of rolling pipe and/or position welding)
- Develops patterns for projects or follows directions given in layouts, blueprints, and work orders
- Cleans and checks for defects
- Mentors and coaches Apprentice Welders
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- GTAW F6 / SMAW F4
- GTAW F6 / SMAW F5
- GTAW F43 / SMAW F43
Welders will require testing to Ledcor Site approved welding procedures at the Edmonton CLAC welding center prior starting at job Site.
- Journeyman with Red Seal Certification
- Carbon Steel TIG
- Stainless Steel TIG
- Fall Arrest
- CWB ticket showing an S classification with the MAW process and filler metal # of F4 in the Flat, Horizontal, Vertical, Overhead positions would also be required if any structural welding is to be completed by the welders.
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!