Full Time Regular Job Summary
You perform data entry with a high attention to detail. In this role you will be part of a project team. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry of data, relating to the project schedule tracking tool. Other duties may include support, for compiling data for various project plans.
This is a full-time position.
Join the Ledcor Technical Service's team in London, ON!Responsibilities
- Enter data in the project schedule tracking tool in a timely manner
- Generate reports and audit work with accuracy
- Enter, audit, and manage data in multiple systems including Microsoft Excel and Project Management software tools.
- Documents processes that support the continuous improvement of sound business practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Excel experience would be an asset
- Full time, office based role
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted