Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Human Resources leader looking to leverage your expertise as a partner and driver for change within a large, dynamic and growing organization.
You will be responsible for working with senior leaders in the areas of strategic planning, organizational design, change management, leadership coaching and HR program implementation.
This role will support one of Ledcor's key divisions with operations in both Canada and the US.
Join the HR team based out of our offices in Vancouver, BC as Director, Human Resources!Responsibilities
- Partners with the senior leadership team, contributing ideas and strategies that focus on meeting strategic business objectives and accelerating results.
- Provides leadership in the development of human resources plans to support the business strategy. Provides support and guidance to the management team in bringing a people perspective to the business activities of the client area
- Facilitates and drives organizational change initiatives by working with the operational leadership teams to meet organizational goals
- Assesses long term business needs of the client group and works with Communities of Expertise to develop programs and strategies to meet business requirements
- Provides guidance and assistance to team on a number of human resources issues including employee relations, performance management, terminations, legal interpretations and HR program facilitation and delivery
- Leads and manages a team of professionals to ensure HR services are effectively meeting the needs of the business group
- Provides ongoing consultation, informal training and development, coaching and advice to employees, leaders and other human resources team members
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Experience as a strategic HR Leader within a complex, matrix-oriented environment, combined with several years of experience in Human Resources
- Completion of a degree in Human Resources Management, or equivalent; CPHR an asset
- Proven experience in partnering with senior executives within an organization, influencing strategy at the leadership level that results in a measured increase in business performance
- Strong leadership, coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution and relationship management skills
- Experience coaching, developing, leading and managing a team of professionals
- Strong understanding of applicable employment and human rights legislation
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of change management methodologies
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Must possess tact, diplomacy and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service focus and a true team player
- Ability to work autonomously, while remaining aligned with HR and Ledcor Group strategies
- Extensive travel within North America will be required (approximately 35-40%)
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!