Full Time Regular Job Summary
The Warehouse Material Handler is responsible for the daily flow of materials, which includes accurate shipping, receiving and inventory control. This individual is responsible for preserving a clean and safe work environment, and for maintaining/repairing warehouse equipment and fleet vehicles.
The Warehouse Material Handler builds and maintains relationships with field technicians, ensuring needs of warehouse staff are met.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team today!Responsibilities
- Verifies the condition and quantity of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Oversees maintenance and small repairs for fleet vehicles and warehouse equipment.
- Provides support for shipping and receiving as required, including inventory control and order selection.
- Assists technicians with loading material, operating forklift as required.
- Ensures warehouse cleanliness and provides waste disposal, with a focus on safety.
- High school diploma required
- Experience handling inbound and outbound stock required
- 1-2 years' experience working in a warehouse or similar environment required
- Forklift Operations certificate preferred
- Knowledge of inventory tracking systems; MS Office preferred
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- This is a warehouse-based position in Lexington, KY
- Will require ability to lift 40 lbs., ability to bend, and squat
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
*USFOPS* Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security