Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Business Development professional with 10+ years of experience building business in wireless telecommunications.
As the Director, Business Development, you will be responsible for contributing to the success of Ledcor Technical Services' (LTS's) growth objectives in Canada by developing and closing sales opportunities, expanding LTS' relationships within the telecommunications industry.
You will explore areas of business growth and implement plans to ensure a positive outcome of new contracts and profitable revenues. This position can be based out of Vancouver, BC, or Toronto, ON.
If this role seems like it fits who you are in your career path, apply today to join Ledcor. Ledcor was recently ranked #2 in the Top-Rated Workplaces in Canada, by Indeed.Responsibilities
- Identifies, pursues and closes new desirable opportunities within our target markets. Gathering requirements, understanding client's business, technical and budgetary needs, priorities and timelines
- Creates a compelling solution and negotiates a mutually agreeable outcome for LTS and our clients
- Establishes marketing and named account plans by developing strategies, objectives, action plans, and schedules
- Leads meetings with customers and partners, to deliver presentations highlighting value proposition and proposed terms and conditions
- Develops and presents account capture strategies, associated business cases, financial analyses and long-range forecasts to key stakeholders and executive leadership team
- Manages contract negotiations with partners and customers to closure. This includes drafting partnership agreements and efficiently leveraging the appropriate legal, financial and operations resources within LTS to bring contracts to closer in a timely manner
- Sustains rapport with prospects and clients by managing a consistently current database, making regular and recurring contact, exploring specific needs, and anticipating new opportunities
- Manage customer contacts on an ongoing basis to ensure that the final arrangement is managed properly, and results are achieved
- Bachelor's degree in Business, and background in accounting/finance, sales, leadership and negotiations is an asset
- 10+ years of full lifecycle sales/ business development experience, supporting the telecommunications wireless industry
- Successful experience in solution selling into Tier 1 telecommunication markets
- Experience building relationships with senior level executives in Canadian telecom companies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Well organized, computer literate, creative and enjoys challenges
- Strength in developing, nurturing and sustaining client relationships and ability to determine priorities and deliver results
- Ability to work independently, assume an entrepreneurial disposition and manage ambiguity
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and a background check
- This position will require up to 50% travel across Canada
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristicDate Posted