Full Time Regular Job Summary
The Wireless Facility Designer is responsible for preparing detailed architectural and engineering drawings and specifications for radio and satellite antenna sites. This individual manages document compliance and collaborates with project teams on timelines and deliverables.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team today!Responsibilities
- Prepares architectural and engineering drawings and specifications utilizing AutoCAD, incorporating safety into all aspects of designs. Modifies drawings per red-line mark-ups from engineering staff.
- Obtains site measurements and photos of field conditions by participating in field site walks.
- Collaborates with project team to ensure schedule deadlines are adhered to and project deliverables are maintained. Collaborates with team members from other divisions to overcome project challenges and issues.
- Maintains organization of project drawing files, records, and documentation while keeping company database current. Ensures that all drawings are in compliance with company standards and state and local codes and ordinances.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in understanding and incorporating local jurisdictional submittal requirements
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- General understanding of construction documents, drawings, and specifications; knowledge of current construction practices considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Office-based position
- Some travel required,
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security