Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a detailed oriented and hard-working Administrative professional, seeking an opportunity to leverage your skills within a large, corporate environment. You are enthusiastic about learning and interested in taking on various responsibilities to develop your administrative and management skills.
As an Administrative Assistant to Ledcor's Legal Department and Office Coordinator for our Shared Services division, you will utilize your strong communication and organizational skills to handle multiple priorities in an efficient, professional and confidential manner.
Join Ledcor's True Blue team in San Diego today!Responsibilities
- Maintains all electronic and physical legal files for the Assistant Corporate Secretary, Legal Assistant/Paralegal and General Counsel
- Assists in contractor and business licensing research, applications, and renewals; and orders insurance and bonds as required
- Processes invoices for the legal department in ImageNow and submits check requests as needed
- Performs general clerical and administrative duties for the Legal Department, including photocopying, printing, faxing, mailing, filing, and preparing transaction binders
- Reviews legal department mail, monitors and responds to incoming telephone calls, and communicates with all levels of management
- Under supervision of Assistant Corporate Secretary, drafts correspondence and edits, formats, and revises letters, memoranda, reports and other documents
- Provides office coordination to all San Diego Shared Services personnel, including receiving and distributing mail and packages, interaction and communication with outside vendors, ordering office supplies, and maintaining a smoothly run front office
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 8 years of experience working as an Administrative Assistant
- Certificate or diploma from a recognized college-level program in a business-related field.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint; familiarity with VISIO would be an asset
- Strong analytical expertise in reviewing and editing documents/reports/presentations/data to ensure a high degree of accuracy and detail, and that professional standards are being maintained
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities and interruptions, and work effectively under pressure while meeting deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated reliability, superior judgement and professionalism, and a high degree of sensitivity for confidentiality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive, responsive and resourceful, eager to take the initiative and learn new skills
- Experience in the legal field a plus but not required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an EEO/AAP employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security