Full Time Regular Job Summary
The Site Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of site acquisition for wireless antenna installations. This individual manages site acquisition, leasing, regulatory coordination, municipality and jurisdictional planning/permitting and zoning, and collaboration with architectural and engineering design and land surveying.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team today!Responsibilities
- Leverages knowledge of current market lease rates and lease terms to negotiate leases, coordinating with land owners and clients to obtain fully executed lease or option agreement.
- Collaborates with legal and carriers on business term approvals.
- Prepares lease document packages and finalized client packages outlining negotiations and deal points.
- Verifies zoning/permitting processes with jurisdictional personnel. Obtains all municipal, county or state right of way land use approvals as required.
- Creates Site Candidate Information Packages (SCIP) for sites and reports on suitability for leasing, entitlements, and constructability.
- Coordinates site requirements with client, Design and Engineering and field teams, and reports on all site acquisition activities.
- Assists in preparation and monitoring of individual site budgets and schedules. Assists in related data collection and validation efforts.
- Facilitates communication and meetings between internal organizations and project teams to drive project success.
- Minimum 5 years of site acquisition experience
- Experience engaging with internal or external legal resources on lease reviews
- Experience working with local municipalities to procure zoning approvals, encroachment, and building permits
- Describe other preferred experience required for the position, including length and in what capacity (e.g., operational, management level).
- Experience in telecommunications/wireless industry preferred
- Ability to deliver effective presentations at zoning hearings, answering questions from the public on project details
- Ability to work independently to manage schedules and priorities with a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, managing time sensitive issues and deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- This is a home-based position
- Travel required, 25-50%
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security