Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Yard Worker who is responsible for the daily upkeep and maintenance of a lay down yard. You make certain that the yard is a safe and clean space assisting with stock management and maintenance on equipment and fleet vehicles.
Join our Technical Services team in Belleville today!Responsibilities
- Oversees opening and closing duties as needed in the Yard
- Supports with the daily upkeep of the yard including organizing stock and yard maintenance
- Supports shipping and receiving activities
- Operates forklifts and lifts heavy items (up to 40 lbs.)
- Builds and maintains relationships with field teams
- Administers inventory control and order selection
- Monitors yard activities ensuring that proper processes are followed
- 1-2 years of industry experience, preferably in a outdoor/yard environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, paired with a positive attitude
- Forklift Operator Certification an asset
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements and a Security Clearance Process
- This role requires working primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted