Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a resilient and professional helicopter captain with demonstrated ability to fly in varying conditions under pressure. You will ideally have previous experience in IFR, NVG, multi-crew and mountainous terrain flight operations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a captain seeking a challenging and rewarding role in air ambulance services covering the BC. Interior region.
If you possess the required skills listed below apply today to join the Summit Heli team based in Kamloops, BC!Responsibilities
- Operate Bell 412 aircraft safely and efficiently, adhering to all Summit Helicopters policies and procedures
- Must hold current Canadian unrestricted ATPL-H
- Minimum 3,000 hours helicopter time
- 1,500 PIC helicopters
- 100 on type with 50 hours PIC on type
- 500 hours mountain experience
- Bell 412 endorsement an asset
- NVG experience an asset
- Must hold valid passport and be permitted to travel to the USA
- Successful completion of criminal background check and pre-employment D&A requirements
- Embody a professional, safety-orientated attitude with an eye for efficiency while looking after the interests of the company and client
- Local based position in Kamloops, BC
- Shift - equal time on and off with shift schedule provided 1 month in advance
Summit Helicopters, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, delivers helicopter aviation solutions with one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. Learn more at www.summithelicopters.ca
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted