Full Time Regular Job Summary Do you love the thrill of the chase?
Do you enjoy helping prospects make smart buying decisions? Do you believe sales should be conducted in an ethical manner? Are you good at problem solving and working in a team?If the answer is YES, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Here is why:We Believe in Career Development
The sky is the limit. We believe everyone should have an opportunity to be their best, and we offer the tools and programs to make this happen.Ledcor Cares
Embedded in our company culture is the Ledcor Cares spirit. That spirit comes from a desire to assist others in need and to help move our communities forward by coming together for organizations that have a place in our hearts.It means lookingfor ways to go beyond job creation and engage with the local community, forging lasting relationships and leaving a legacy that will remain long after the project has wrapped up.
Over the past 10 years Ledcor and our employees have invested over $24 million to more than 150 charities across North America, as well as supporting communities through various professional development, sustainability, research, and initiativesWe Innovate
Innovation is part of the journey to Continuous Improvement, it allows our business to evolve over time and take advantage of new ways of thinking, new technologies and new approached to old or common problems. We believe there is always a way to do things better. Do you?We Provide top quality Employee Services
We can connect you to various team member services such as Financial Planning, Legal Assistance, Health Services to name a few.Our Values
- Zero accidents through best practices
- Continuous measurement and improvement
- Ethical, honest, consistent and highly regarded
- Balancing people, planet and profit
- Client, employee satisfaction, and shareholder value
- You have been successful in a Telco sales role for a minimum of 2 years;
- You have a track record of meeting goals and/or targets;
- You have advanced computer skills and confidence to learn new systems;
- You have achieved your high school diploma or higher;
- You are a fun-loving, hard-working team player;
- You are a self-starting motivated individual with the desire to take ownership and responsibility of your own client portfolio;
- Proud of doing the absolute best job with a high level of integrity
- Inside sales at one of our lower mainland locations
- Ability to work evenings, holidays, weekends will be required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted