Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Materials Handler. You will be responsible for shipping, receiving and controlling inventory in accordance with quality, safety and efficiency standards. You will also be responsible for general housekeeping duties.
This position will be Monday through Friday with weekend work as needed.
Join Ledcor Technical Services inOttawa, ONToday!Responsibilities
- Verifies incoming and outgoing materials
- Supports shipping and receiving
- Operates forklift in a safe and efficient manner
- Completes inventory control and order selection
- Assists with loading of materials
- Assists in warehouse safety, cleanliness and waste disposal.
- Builds and maintains relationships with our field teams ensuring we are meeting the warehousing demands of the operations teams
- 2+ years of warehousing experience preferably in a high volume environment
- Forklift Operator Certification is required
- Experience working with Warehouse Management Systems is required
- Experience supporting electrical and telecommunications projects is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where needs change based on customer demands
- Experience in establishing relationships with various levels of an organization
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver's license
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven computer skills - must be intermediate to advanced user of Excel and other Microsoft products
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves lifting heavy items weighing up to 40lbs
- Travel to other warehouse locations in BC and Alberta will be required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted