Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an intermediate C# .NET Developer seeking an opportunity to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team. In this role, you will develop, maintain and support server and web applications based on Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Angular 2 and SQL Server technologies. You will participate in all phases of the development lifecycle and provide maintenance support as required.
Join our Constructors Solutions team in Edmonton, AB.Responsibilities
- Perform all traditional development activities, such as analysis, design, coding, testing, project management and documentation
- Oversee enhancements to established web applications
- Perform regular performance testing, including error and stress scenarios
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Provide tier 2/3 of support, while debugging and resolving application issues
- Translate business and design goals into usable products
- Work on a tight schedule to drive development projects to completion
- Conduct database development, including tables, functions, views, and stored procedures
- Minimum 2 years of experience with all of the following: C#, .NET, SQL Server, Transact-SQL, .NET Framework
- Technical or Business diploma preferred
- 2+ years of strong experience with: IIS, WCF, WEB API, Dynamic SQL, database design and development, MVCProficiency with all of the following preferred: Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services based on Web API protocol, Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Working knowledge of MVC design pattern and Entity Framework
- Proven analytical and project management skills would be an asset
- Experience with Telerik controls, Angular 2+, Java Script, Mobile Development and Team Foundation Server highly preferred
- Creative, self-starting, results-oriented and highly motivated, with strong analytical skills
- Ability to apply knowledge to independently resolve complex business and technical problems
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!