Full Time Regular Job Summary
The Project Controls Coordinator performs reporting, subcontracts administration, and provides technical and/or management support to operations for a progress monitoring tool.Responsibilities
- Prepare complex reports in Excel for internal and external distribution
- Compile, review, analyze, and present large quantities of data via the progress monitoring tool
- Facilitates the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines; assistance with the creation of the project schedule; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project
- Responsible for the administration and technical support for various in-house database applications
- Supports the subcontract management process by providing assistance with the review and processing of invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries
- Influence method and format of tables, charts and reports
- Continuously improve project administrative processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies for the projects
- Monitor procedures and practices, thinking creatively and strategically to create improvements
- Provide subject matter expertise to end users on the progress monitoring tool
- May perform other related duties as required
- Completion of post secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline
- 1 to 2 years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
- Experience with engineering and construction based cost systems. (Productivity, performance measurement, progress tracking, etc.)
- Ability to understand terminology and processes in project controls and extract relevant information
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to juggle and reprioritize based on business demands and priorities
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and perform complex functions within Excel
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Knowledge of main construction office processes
- Capable of responding to project stakeholder requests in typical situations and understands client needs and works to meet those needs by offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues
- Ability to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations.
- Willingness to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted