Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are new in your Engineering career and have strong Microsoft Excel skills and an interest in construction equipment for Mining. As an Equipment Coordinator, you will coordinate work orders, maintenance activities and track all information.
Come join our Ledcor Mining team in Reno, NV!Responsibilities
- Liaises with site maintenance personnel to update month end hour meter reporting, maintain over-hour tracking spreadsheet and calculate rental over-hour liabilities.
- Generates and tracks work orders for field personnel.
- Enters data on completed work orders.
- Orders and receives parts and supplies.
- Monitors/processes/updates backlog reports.
- Assists with maintenance scheduling.
- Maintains equipment files.
- Provides comprehensive administrative support to all project staff as required.
- Builds and maintains spreadsheets as required.
- Creates and maintains multiple filing systems.
- Understands and follows written document control procedures.
- Maintains administrative logs and tracking systems.
- Runs errands and makes deliveries.
- Ensures personal safety responsibilities are met.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in a dynamic administrative position with equipment coordination experience.
- Completion of post-secondary education with a diploma or degree related to Construction Management or Engineering is preferred.
- Familiar with maintenance and work order practices.
- Experience using MS Office, and an aptitude for learning various computer systems.
- Familiarity of JD Edwards or equivalent, an asset.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Capable of understanding and following written procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must have current MSHA certification.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol and medical/physical capability requirements.
- Successful criminal background screen may be required.
- Office based role Monday to Friday.
- Up to 25% travel to sites.
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast-as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security