Full Time Regular Job Summary
As the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will represent Ledcor as the first point of contact for the project site in a friendly and professional manner, greeting internal and external clients and trades with the best possible service in mind. The role will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of a variety of administrative tasks required to support project management and other staff. You will work collaboratively with the entire team to contribute to the overall performance of the site.
Grow your administrative career with an exceptional team! Join the Ledcor Construction team in Surrey, BC today!Responsibilities
- Completes administrative tasks such as answering phones, managing calendars, coordinating mail and couriers and preparing and distributing correspondence
- Communicates with management, staff, contacts and visitors; acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- Assists with the coordination of meetings including: scheduling, booking resources, compiling required materials and making catering arrangements
- Maintains and updates various contact and distribution lists for the department or project
- May conduct research and/or review administrative processes in order to improve upon the products, services and support provided
- Responds to inquiries on the phone and face to face
- Tidies and maintains reception and kitchen areas
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Experience in a similar administrative or related role is an asset
- Completion of post-secondary coursework in office administration or related discipline an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and an aptitude for learning various computer systems
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team; good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities; capable of understanding and following written procedures
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy; strong organizational skills
- Site based position in Surrey, BC
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!