Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an advanced Primavera 6 user with previous experience in both planning and scheduling.You will be responsible for the planning, development and coordination of the project schedule including tracking issues, analyzing data and providing reports to key stakeholders and clients.
Join Ledcor's True Blue team!Responsibilities
- Prepares and distributes the schedule including any required updates.
- Monitors and reports on progress of work and any problems that affect the planned schedule.
- Monitors compliance and initiates corrective measures.
- Contributes to the development of working schedules for Estimating as required, prior to proposal date, which sufficiently illustrates the sequence of work activities and contract time.
- Maintains master schedule for each project and identifies and records the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled.
- Evaluates actual construction progress and provides regular schedule updates.
- Interfaces with Operations, Owners, and Subcontractors to discuss impact of work and resolution of problems.
- Serves as technical advisor for the solution of difficult production problems.
- Consults the appropriate project team members and estimating procedures as a means of ensuring that proper planning is completed prior to the commencement of work.
- Provides information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with Project Managers to modify schedule as needed.
- Continuously expands and updates professional knowledge and hones training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
- Ability to create Project Control Reports and assist the Project Management Team with Cost reporting.
- Assist with Change Estimates.
- Manages the Change Order Process including any delay analysis.
- 10 years of experience + in a similar role.
- Engineering Degree or Technology Diploma.
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strategy.
- Ability to work in various environments - from site to office.
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Project, Primavera (P6) and Tilos.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior organizational and planning abilities.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements.
- Edmonton office based initially.
- Position will be site based once project begins.
- Camp or living out allowance will be provided depending on project location.
- Travel to and from project site will be provided.
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!