Full Time Regular Job Summary
The Software Quality Analyst is responsible for the quality assurance and quality control of the software development effort. Key questions: Are we building the correct product? If so, are we building it correctly? Mindset: We verify and investigate, and as we investigate, we validate, document, report, and re-validate. The incumbent is focused on supporting the delivery of "correct" software to the customer, consequently allowing the customer in excelling at their business.
Apply today to become part of the Ledcor Information Services (IS) group in Vancouver, BC.Responsibilities
- Performs software testing, including functional, system, integration, regression, end-to-end and user acceptance testing.
- Prepares test data, test plans and test environment configuration.
- Develops broad understanding of multiple products and designs through stakeholder and team collaboration and information gathering, active listening and technical learning.
- Creates test documentation and communicates with team members. This includes test planning collaboration, test script creation, deficiency documentation, and gap identification.
- 2 year College, Trade or Technical Diploma in Information Technology or related field
- 1-2 years of experience with multiple areas of software testing and testing types
- 1-2 years of test planning and documentation, in addition to test data analysis
- Previous experience with quality assurance related to process review, design, and improvement will be an asset
- Previous experience with test automation preferred
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical (investigative) thinking skills
- Self-starting, results-oriented, and highly motivated
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!