Full Time Regular Job Summary
You're an experienced Superintendent, familiar with Outside Plant (OSP) and/or Multi-unit Telecommunications construction. You manage subcontractor activities including reviewing and managing performance and ensuring a commitment to safety. You have a diverse background supporting OSP constructions projects as well as working with fiber optics. Your experience supporting large telecommunication projects allows you to ensure schedules are met and quality targets are achieved.
Join our Technical Services team inVancouver, BCtoday.Responsibilities
- Ensuring project schedules are met
- Maintaining company standards in regards to quality protocols
- Conducting Regular field inspections and follow up with subcontractors in regards to quality of work orders completed
- Providing support and guidance to subcontractors
- Ensuring the Contractor is in compliance with internal corporate programs, policies and standards
- Managing subcontractor invoices
- Taking action to monitor and control costs
- Managing escalations and provide exceptional customer service to clients related to quality, work performed, standards, etc.
- Overseeing all client specific requirements based on contract requirements
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 3+ years of related telecommunication experience
- Experience with Outside Plant construction including underground and civil construction
- Experience supporting structured cabling, and central office projects is an asset
- Proven experience overseeing subcontractors and multiple project locations simultaneously
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others
- Proven ability to plan and organize workloads and work with multiple deadlines
- Familiarity with the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, including OSP
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Demonstrate effective decision-making skills, self-motivated, ability to prioritize and organize workloads with little direction
- Must be computer savvy, able to handle multiple computer applications
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Travel to various sites and office locations is required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted