Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced benefits professional seeking the next step in your career through supporting Canadian and US benefits program administration and design across the large dynamic organization. We are seeking two Benefits Analysts to join the Total Rewards team - one with a focus on extended health and retirement benefits programs and one with a focus on leave and absence programs. You will be responsible for working with HR and business stakeholders to ensure the overall proper execution of the company's health, wealth, recognition and time-off benefits.
Come join our True Blue Team for this exciting 14 month contract.
Ledcor is investing in a multi-year initiative, called HR2020, to provide new HCM technology and an updated HR operating model to support our company's future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We have already started on this journey and we are adding expertise as needed to complement our dynamic team. If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team
Join the Ledcor Total Rewards team in Vancouver and build your career with one of Canada's top employers!Responsibilities
- Reviews complex benefit and leave inquiries from Service Center or HR
- Liaises with benefit plan provider and consultants to resolve coverage and service level issues
- Performs regular reconciliations for US and Canadian benefits plan deductions and remittances
- Responsible for ongoing data analytics and reporting
- Administration of enterprise time-off programs such as vacation and leaves (Canada & US)
- Assists Benefits Program Manager in setup of formalized absence model and process (Canada & US)
- Supports annual US and Canadian annual renewal including data analysis, presentations, communication and open enrollment
- Assists Benefit Program Manager in compliance reporting
- Support in WorkDay implementation needs
- Supports ongoing communication updates and creation of relevant process and knowledge base documentation
- Works with team on process automation and/or technology projects
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience as Benefits Coordinator or in a similar administrative-level role
- Prior experience administering multiple benefit plans in a complex organization (US benefit administration experience is an asset)
- Diploma, degree and/or certificate in Human Resources, Business, Industrial Relations or equivalent
- Strong MS Office skills, with advanced Excel
- Experience using an HRIS system, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Macro Express
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with personal data
- You will work primarily from our Vancouver office near the Skytrain, harbor airport and Stanley park
- 14 month contract
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!