Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are a Roller Operator with previous highway construction experience looking for a role with a competitive wage, great benefits, and a reputation for safety that is second to none. You will be responsible for the safe operation of Dynapac Rollers on highway construction sites.
Join the Ledcor Highways Construction team on various projects throughout Alberta! Responsibilities
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspection
- Operate machines to spread, smooth or level stone, concrete, or asphalt on road bed
- Operate all functions of the equipment safely
- Coordinate activity with other drivers and operators
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have 3-5 years of roller operating experience
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to provide a valid driver's abstract
- Must incorporate health and safety concepts into work activities
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Successful applicants must have access to a live in RV trailer as this is a travel position
- Applicants that reside in Alberta will be given preference due to the location of this project
- Living out allowance of $125 per day is provided
- 24/4 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day (candidates must be flexible regarding their shift schedule)
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Highways Construction builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!