Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Home Automation Sales Representative with Ledcor Technical Services, the fastest growing part of a multibillion-dollar North American company, you will be part of an elite sales team with proven industry success.
If you have an energetic, dream big attitude and you are looking for a chance to develop your entrepreneurial skills within a fun, high energy, motivating and well-established team, then we want to discuss this career opportunity with you!
- Performance-based compensation with unlimited commission
- Sales incentives/bonuses include: vacations, iPhones, gift cards, etc.
- Industry leading PAID sales training program, providing full support to give you the knowledge and skills that will set you up for success from day 1
- Opportunities for growth and career development within the growing Security and Home Automation industry
- Transportation to project locations
Start your new adventure today! Click the Apply Now button! Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling of home securities in assigned residential territories through direct-to-consumer sales
- Professionally represent the ADT and Ledcor brands as an ambassador everywhere you go
- Utilize business and sales expertise to build strong relationships with customers providing innovative security solutions
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and a criminal background check
- Experience working with a diverse and dynamic team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, self-motivated individual with strong organization and time management skills
- Full driving license and own vehicle considered an asset
- Flexible schedule is required including evenings and weekends
- Performance based compensation model in affect after training
- Travel is required in the Ottawa or Oshawa, ON area
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted