Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a process-driven problem solver seeking an opportunity to utilize your analytical and technical skills in an exciting new opportunity. As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis, development and implementation of enterprise solutions that support Ledcor's people-centric systems and solutions. You will provide tier 2/3 support to the organization and ongoing maintenance and configuration support of the various enterprise systems.
Join the Information Services team in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Liaise with the business in the areas of Payroll and HR functions; primarily supporting the day-to-day functions of the Payroll and HR teams
- Manage scope and deliver enhancements coming through the helpdesk ticketing system, prioritized and approved by stakeholders
- Analyze and document issues, capture the solutions and work with the technical team to identify and implement the change to resolve the issues
- Tests and documents tools and solutions, ensuring adherence to all internal policies and procedures
- Develops, implements and evaluates computer systems and information solutions, collaborating with business operations to translates business objectives into systems requirements
- Provides tier 2/3 support and training
- Identifies, establishes and supports value-added cross-functional data and system linkages.
- Design and document specifications for system changes
- Identify, establish and support value-added cross-functional data and system linkages
- Develop, implement and evaluate computer systems and information solutions, independently and in your team
- Effectively communicate updates to project teams and business leaders
- Post-secondary education in business administration, technology or a related field
- Experience in construction industry and complex field labor payroll environments
- Knowledge of system integration process & methodologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role in large enterprise systems
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting large enterprise systems and projects, specifically SAP, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Success Factors or Workday
- Experience in gathering and writing detailed business/functional requirements and test scenarios based upon business needs
- Knowledge of the design of information systems, with the ability to assist the direction of multiple complex projects to their successful conclusion
- Experience with business analysis, change management, and project management, with the ability to identify/define gaps, risks and requirements
- Strong understanding of functional Payroll and HR business processes to contribute to the design and training of our systems
- Understanding of business processes and models including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements, back office processes, and the end-to-end workflows across all operational areas
- Ability to take a consultative approach during the early phases of the solution, in terms of scoping the project, gathering requirements and working with the team to put together a solutions document
- Ability to work on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and/or collectively with a team and establish a positive working relationship with end users and with the IS staff
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills for collaborating with various lines of business
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!