Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an individual with industrial labourer experience seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. You have previously working alongside crews within an industrial environment, are a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor Industrial team today!Responsibilities
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support earth works operations
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Conduct ground work including shoveling snow, raking, pumping water, culvert installation
- Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Assisting other trades as required
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- May perform other duties as required
- Must possess CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems)
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess Bear Awareness
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must provide a copy of a valid Driver's Abstract
- 14/7 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day/nights
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is committed to working to facilitate project success through providing a workforce with representation from the Indigenous and local communities. We will have this commitment in mind when considering your job application. Date Posted