Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a driven individual and want to build your skills in a sales environment. You'll sell in demand TELUS
products and services directly to consumers in communities across BC and Alberta
. You believe that personal development is key to your long-term success. You are looking for a position where coaching and training are provided, and you are ready to learn.
This entry-level role will get your feet in the door for a sales career that starts in telecommunications.
- PAID Fully furnished accommodations throughout your employment
- Uncapped commission-based earnings and sales incentives/ bonuses
- Mobile phone, access to company vehicles, transportation to our project locations
- Industry leading PAID sales training program, providing full support to give you the knowledge and skills that will set you up for success from day 1
Start your new adventure today. Click the Apply Now button or email your resume to email@example.com Requirements
- Attend our sales training program at our Head Office in Vancouver, BC
- Ability to travel and relocate throughout BC and Alberta
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check
- Full Class 5 license is an asset, but NOT required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) is the fastest growing part of a multibillion-dollar North American company.We design, build, and maintain wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
Ledcor is one of Indeed's Top 5 Best Places to work in British Columbia (2018), Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in Canada (2018), and Waterstone's Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2017).
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted